In clinical trials, efficient, timely and accurate communication is critical. With iNebulaTM you can access and communicate your data and findings quickly anywhere, anytime and from any device.
iNebula brings full cloud capabilities and interoperability to trial management, streamlining workflows to minimize unnecessary user interactions and error. Entirely web-based, iNebula is a comprehensive Digital Media Manager going beyond conventional ophthalmology or radiology-based PACS (Picture Archiving and Communications System). It is truly vendor neutral and solves FAIR data management resulting in data that is Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, and Reusable. Built on the world’s first ophthalmic graph database and supplemented with OrionTM integration, it offers reading centers, CROs and sponsors alike a comprehensive solution to ophthalmic clinical trial management and endpoint discovery.
With iNebula, a user can:
- View comprehensive trial status and data in real time
- Streamline workflows to eliminate bottlenecks
- Increase accuracy and reduce variability of multiple measurements
- Discover new data relationships in post-hoc analysis using a graph database
- Store and view OCT data in native form, from any OCT vendor, automatically organized by metadata as well as any associated digital media (e.g. Photos, Videos, PDF, Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Even complex XML and JSON results from, for example, AI and ML research projects are fully supported.
- Fluent in medical industry standards such as DICOM, FHIR and HL7, with support for your HIPAA and HITECH compliance.
- Encrypted and unlimited data storage within and across multiple geographic locations of your choice and for the lifetime of your projects.
- Access-controlled with all user interactions logged and fully-auditable.
- Create your own digital approval forms using our integrated, 21 CFR Part 11 compliant, signing procedure.
- Use smart search to instantly locate data and reports directly in your web browser; use smart workflow and notifications to dispatch tasks and share images.
- iNebula fully integrates with Voxeleron’s Orion for advanced OCT image analysis tasks and results sharing.
Contact us today at email@example.com for further information and to arrange a demo.