In clinical trials, efficient, timely and accurate communication is critical. With Nebula, you can access and communicate your data and findings quickly anywhere, anytime and from any device.
Nebula brings full cloud capabilities and interoperability to trial management, streamlining workflows to minimize unnecessary user interactions and error. Entirely web-based, Nebula is an OCT-centric Digital Media Manager going beyond conventional ophthalmic or radiologic PACS (Picture Archiving and Communications System).
- Store and view OCT data in native form, from any OCT vendor, automatically organized by metadata as well as any associated digital media (e.g. Photos, Videos, PDF, Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Even complex XML and JSON results from, for example, AI and ML research projects are fully supported.
- Fluent in medical industry standards such as DICOM, FHIR and HL7, with support for your HIPAA and HITECH compliance.
- Encrypted and unlimited data storage within and across multiple geographic locations of your choice and for the lifetime of your projects.
- Access-controlled with all user interactions logged and fully-auditable.
- Create your own digital approval forms using our integrated, 21 CFR Part 11 compliant, signing procedure.
- Use smart search to instantly locate data and reports directly in your web browser; use smart workflow and notifications to dispatch tasks and share images.
- Nebula fully integrates with Voxeleron’s Orion for advanced OCT image analysis tasks and results sharing.
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and to arrange a demo.